Vegetable wax packaging
27.00CHF VAT INCLUDED
- Packs of 3 pcs
- Made of GOTS cotton and vegetable waxes
- For food preservation
- Varied and random patterns
16 in stock
A solution to the problem of single-use plastic or aluminium. The waxed cloths are made of GOTS cotton and carnauba wax, natural resin andcoconut oil. The canauba wax comes from a palm tree growing in Brazil. With this packaging, your food can be kept cool easily and permanently. They can also be used to cover bowls. The heat of your hands is enough to fix the cloth. The properties are the same as beeswax fabrics. They can be used for years. The patterns on the fabrics cannot be chosen, a little surprise awaits you!
The set contains :
- 1x small canvas 20 x 20 cm
- 1x medium canvas 25 x 25 cm
- 1x large canvas 30 x 30 cm
Advice and care :
- Wipe the wax packaging with cold water after use.
- A mild dishwashing soap can be used.
- Let it air dry.
- Important: do not wash in hot water.
- Not suitable for meat, dairy or hot food.
- Store in a dry place.
Made in Switzerland. 100% GOTS cotton, vegetable waxes. No packaging.
|Dimensions||19 × 12 × 0.5 cm|